Stun them all when you arrive adorned in these glimmering earrings, beloved treasures gently swaying from each ear. If you're looking for a beautiful gift for a loved one, or even for yourself, consider this truly special gemstone.
These beautiful earrings are crafted of durable Sterling Silver, featuring genuine Diamonds and Tanzanite.
Tanzanite is said to be 1000 times rarer than Diamonds, due to it only ever being found in the first place that it was discovered, in the Merelani Hills of Tanzania. This gemstone was created millions of years ago by the same tectonic shift that created Mount Kilimanjaro and the Great Rift Valley of Tanzania. This once-in-a-lifetime event makes Tanzanite one of the world’s most sought-after gemstones.
This stone is believed to aid in fertility, the creation of a new life, and to produce calmness and compassion. It is unfortunately theorized that there will be no natural Tanzanite left to mine within the next decade.
The ancient Romans and the Greeks firmly believed that diamonds were tears cried by the Gods, or even splinters from falling stars. The Romans also believed that Cupid’s arrows themselves were tipped with diamonds.
- DIAMOND COLOR: J-K
- DIAMOND CLARITY: I1-I2
- DIAMOND CARAT WEIGHT: 1/100ct (0.01CT)
- DIAMOND CREATION METHOD: Natural, earth-mined
- DIAMOND TREATMENT METHOD: Not treated
- NUMBER OF DIAMONDS: 2
- DIAMOND SHAPE: Round-brilliant
- METAL COLOR: Silver
- METAL TYPE: Sterling Silver
- METAL COMPOSITION: 925 Sterling Silver
- METAL WEIGHT: 1.2g
- EARRING TYPE: Drop earrings
- EARRING BACK FINDING: Post with friction back
- GEMSTONE COLOR: Blue
- GEM WEIGHT: 1.20 ct
- NUMBER OF GEMSTONES: 2
- GEMSTONE: Tanzanite
- GEM SHAPE: Oval
- BIRTHSTONE MONTH: December
- SETTING METHOD: 4-Prong
- STONE CREATION METHOD: Simulated
- STONE TREATMENT METHOD: Not treated
- NUMBER OF STONES: 4
- TOTAL GEM WEIGHT: 1.21 ct
- MEASUREMENT: 19x7mm
- EARRING DIMENSIONS: 19x7mm